Design Team…Assemble! I’m sure this is the mantra being relied on to rile up some excitement about the first ever conference for interior design bloggers. The conference goes from February 28 – March 1 at the Sofitel L.A., and will feature a speaker roster of the industry’s most influential bloggers and new media innovators. Don’t act like you’re not impressed. Attendees will learn how to amplify their own personal brands for themselves, their blog, and their design career. Conference sessions will help engage audiences with information and entertainment across multiple platforms using today’s new media models and marketing channels. Headlining speakers for this event are some of the biggest names in the interior design space, including:
- Jan Showers, Jan Showers Collection
- Keynote Address: The Impact of Blogging on the Design Industry
- Tobi Fairley, Tobi Fairley Interior Design
- Keynote Address: How to Build Your Business
- Grace Bonney, Design*Sponge
- Barclay Butera, CEO and President, Barclay Butera, Inc.
- Ronda Carman, All The Best
- Paloma Contreras, La Dolce Vita
- Stacy Kunstel, staceystyle
- Cassandra LaValle, coco+kelley
- Tracey Porter, Be Inspired
- Suzanne Rheinstein, owner, Hollyhock
- Anne Sage, The City Sage, co-founder and executive editor, Rue
Check out the site, and get registering! Time is running out!