With one simple log in to Facebook, broadcast studio helps anyone make live videos that stand out
CHICAGO, IL – JUNE 21, 2016 – Infiniscene, the pioneer in cloud-based livestreaming software, today revealed its support for Facebook Live. The live video production studio is already an intuitive, powerful and collaborative tool built for gamers. Now streamers outside of gaming have an immediate way to create broadcasts that will help attract and keep viewers.
Facebook reports people spend 3x longer watching live video compared to pre-recorded video. Even so, most-watched videos shot with a handheld camera look unprofessional and lack customization. Meanwhile, existing tools have complicated setup requirements that dampen the spontaneity of live video.
Infiniscene is the easiest way to build a professional-looking livestream by logging in with Facebook. It doesn’t need the usual bitrates, stream keys or codecs to start. Users also don’t need to install plugins or extensions to customize broadcasts as these features are built into the software.
“Fundamentally, we believe everyone has a story to tell and our goal is to make it easy for anyone, technical or not, to share it. To spend less time dealing with complicated settings and interfaces, so you can spend more time actually creating and sharing what you love,” said Stu Grubbs, CEO and co-founder of Infiniscene.
The modern, intuitive interface offers an easy way to create livestreams that reflect a person’s unique style. Infiniscene’s advantages are many; here are a few:
- Overlays: Personalize your stream with your logo, name, and other graphics. Tell them who you are and stand out!
- Multiple Cameras: Cutting board close-up? Remote special guest? As many angles as you have cameras.
- Share Your Screen: Playing a game? Creating a photoshop masterpiece? Select your display or a specific window.
- Music: Quality sound straight from your computer. No more tinny sounding phone recordings.
- Switch scenes: Set up scenes for different parts of your show. Switch easily in the editor or use our remote control.
- Phone Camera & Screen (*Coming Soon*): Still enjoy the immediacy of your camera phone? Go live to Facebook right from your phone or add it as a camera source into Infiniscene so you can still use your overlay graphics on the go.
- 24/7 in-app support from Infiniscene’s dedicated team.
Where to download: Infiniscene is free to use. Visit www.infiniscene.com and log in with a Facebook account to begin. Infiniscene is in open beta with an official release scheduled for Summer 2016.
About Infiniscene: Infiniscene (www.infiniscene.com) is the leader in cloud-based livestreaming software. Built by a small, passionate team, Infiniscene’s vision is to empower anyone to share their perspective, their experience, their story.
Infiniscene is part of the Techstars Chicago class of 2015, and is named one of Chicago’s Top 50 and Top 16 startups to watch. The team secured $1.8 million in funding and is backed by such notable investors as MK Capital, Pritzker Group and MATH Ventures. For more information about Infiniscene, visit the official website and blog.
Head of Communications